Viking Cruises recently announced their exciting entry into the U.S. river cruise market with several itineraries along the Mississippi River and the Great Lakes starting in 2022.
Stretching for 2,350 miles, from Minnesota's Lake Itasca to the Gulf of Mexico, Viking's new river cruises along the "Mighty Mississippi" offer the opportunity travel close-to-home and explore the country safely and in style.
You'll experience America's heartland like never before and be immersed in American history and culture. Want to learn more about these exciting new voyages?
Listen to our free webinar (courtesy of our parent company Bon Voyage Travel) as Reiner Marks, Director of Business Development with Viking Cruises, discusses their new U.S. based ships and the rare opportunity to sail through America's heartland and the Great Lakes where you will explore and experience this great country like never before. Some highlights of these U.S. itineraries include:
- U.S. National Parks
- New Orleans's festive French Quarter, Creole cuisine and Cajun heritage
- Vicksburg National Military Park
- BBQ and Delta blues in Memphis
- Mark Twain's boyhood home
- Working family farm visit in Iowa
- Birdwatching along the "Mississippi Flyway"
- St. Louis's Gateway Arch and pioneering spirit
Originally aired 5/6/2020
Some itineraries, prices or promotions may no longer be applicable.